1. The problem may have to do with your subscription type. For example, this will happen if you have an audio subscription, but you want to read a book that is only available to readers with a book subscription or premium subscription. If this happens, contact us, and we’ll help you change your subscription.
2. Make sure you are logged into the account for which you purchased the subscription. For example, if you have signed up via email, then log in via a social network, you will have two different accounts. All you have to do is log out of the account you just created and log into your primary account.
3. Reinstall the app or synchronise your library. To do this, go to the “My books” section and swipe down.
If none of this helps, try restoring your subscription in the app’s settings. Here’s how to do it:
1. Tap the round icon in the lower right corner (or the upper right corner for Android)
2. Tap the settings icon on the left
3. Select “Restore subscription”