There two ways to cancel a recurring subscription on Android. Please note that they are not interchangeable.
If you've purchased the subscription through Google Play:
- Sign in to Subscriptions and services.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and tap or click Manage.
- Choose Cancel subscription.
- If you don’t see this option, you’ll have to cancel through the subscription provider.
If you've purchased the subscription and paid by card, not through Google Play:
- Log into your account at our website.
- Click the round icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Manage subscription.
- Click Manage.
- Click Cancel auto-renewal.
Please note that when you purchase a subscription in the app or on the website, your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you switch it off manually.